We are a division of the University Health Network: 350 Staff and 300 Medical Consultants Caring for 10,000 Patients Annually, generating profits to give back to UHN and the public health care system.
How We Help: A List of Services
- Independent Medical Evaluations
- Multidisciplinary Assessments (with Physicians and Specialists as required and Allied Health)
- Multi-disciplinary Rehabilitation Programs
Employer - Third Party Clinical Services
- Independent Medical Evaluations and Second Opinions
- Multi-disciplinary Assessments (with Physicians or Specialist and Allied Health)
- FAE / Cognitive FAE
- Physical Demand Analysis and Cognitive Demand Analysis
- Post offer employment testing (POETS)
- Early intervention – Return to work planning and facilitation
- Job Coaching
What We Help
Where We Help: 12 Clinics, Conveniently Located and Purpose-Built
Altum provides its services across its physical locations in Ontario, virtually as well as you will find us at workplaces and in client’s homes.
We provide our programs and services through a distributed network of clinics, providers and virtual offerings for ease of access and scalability.
Here are our clinic locations. We are proud to be located in these communities and serving clients close to work and home:
Ajax- Barrie – Brampton – Cambridge – Hamilton – Mississauga – Oakville – Oshawa – Scarborough – Toronto – Vaughan