Altum Health has been the industry leader in delivering high quality evidence based care to workers across Ontario for well over 20 years. Our unrelenting pursuit to deliver The Right Care Always has led us to innovate and provide unique programs and services that provide workers with answers they need, care they require and enables workers to return to work and life.
WSIB Programs we Offer
WSIB Specialty Programs (including surgical and pain): Back and Neck, Upper Extremity, Lower Extremity, Mental Health.
WSIB Programs of Care
WSIB Mild Traumatic Brain Injury Early Assessment
WSIB Low Back Physician Expert
WSIB Regional Evaluation Center (Toronto Site)
- WSIB PTSD Program
What Workers can expect
- Access to care within two weeks
- Return to work or readiness to return to work of over 80%
- Injured workers seen within 6 months of injury experience the highest rate of RTW.
- Workers in WSIB MSK Specialty Worker Rehab treatment programs demonstrated higher rates of positive change in work status. Over 70% of these workers demonstrated clinical improvement on clinical outcomes at discharge.
- Over 95% satisfaction rating year-over-year.
We charge fees for our services. Please check with your insurance provider to see if you are covered by third party insurance. You may also choose to self-pay. If you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact us.
The types of insurance coverage we accept are WSIB, Automobile Accident Insurance, Extended Health Benefits. Please contact your insurance carrier for coverage details and to obtain approval. Not sure if you’re covered? No problem. We can help you find out. Call us toll-free at 1 844 662-5886.