Patient Care – The Ministry of Health in Ontario has issued an update regarding COVID-19 operational requirements for the health care sector for the provision of in-person care.
Altum Health is closely following directives from the Ministry of Health, UHN, Public Health, and the Federal government to safely operate with in-person activity at our sites.
This page was updated on June 13th, 2022.
Altum Health’s mission is to provide “The Right Care. Always”, no matter the circumstances. The current circumstances surrounding COVID-19 continue to evolve. We want to ensure our commitment to providing the Right Care is clearly communicated.
The highest possible standards for health, safety, and cleanliness are always a top priority. At UHN, these standards are in place to keep everyone safe. To ensure your personal safety, and that of others, we have compiled a detailed list of what you can expect arriving at one of our clinic locations.
- All Altum clients must pass a pre-screening questionnaire for possible symptoms and exposure to COVID-19 prior to entering a UHN Altum Health clinic or undergoing assessments at Assessor offices or in their homes. If experiencing symptoms prior to an appointment, it is important that you contact the clinic and that you do not come into the clinic.
- In alignment with Toronto Region Hospitals, Altum Health will continue following universal masking policies to limit the risk of transmissions and outbreaks.
- Physical Distancing/Capacity Limits:
- Altum Health will continue to maintain easing of physical distancing requirements (i.e. less than 2 meters) for activities and in areas that directly support patient care. This includes expanding clinic capacity even if unable to distance.
- COVID Exposures:
- Management of COVID-Exposed and return to work guidelines remain status quo.
- Vaccination Policies:
- Due to the elimination of active screening at entrances, proof of vaccination is to be removed but continues to be encouraged. All UHN staff will follow current vaccination policies upon hire.
If there are any other updates we will continue to keep you posted. Thank you in advance for your understanding and support as we work together to keep everyone safe.
Please feel free to contact us. You can access our locations and contact information here.